Introducing Westpac Rescue Rashies.
It only takes minutes for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter to get there. But when someone needs CPR, every second counts.
Westpac is helping keep Kiwi kids safe this summer with rash vests that unzip to reveal CPR instructions.
Westpac Rescue Rashies come in two sizes – 4 to 5 years old and 6 to 7 years old. Enter below for the chance to win one of 150 Rescue Rashies for your child.
Use your Westpac hotpoints® credit card for your festive shopping and be in to win^.
Be in to win up to 1,000,000 hotpoints - to celebrate the summer holidays however you like.
Register for the Summer holiday prize draw, then every purchase made on your Westpac hotpoints credit card between 4 November 2019 and 10 December 2019 gets you in to win.
Know how to perform CPR.
Being able to perform CPR while emergency services are on the way can dramatically increase the chance of survival. Check out the CPR demonstration below by Auckland Rescue Helicopter Intensive Care Paramedic Casey Drum, and download our handy CPR instruction guide to stick on your fridge or pinboard.
*Westpac Rescue Rashies™ competition terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
- The competition prize consists of one Westpac Rescue Rashie.™
- To enter: Complete and submit the entry form which can be found on the page westpac.co.nz/rescuerashie
- There are 150 prizes.
- Entry period: 27 January – 29 February 2020.
- Random prize draws from correct entries will take place on 6 March 2020.
- One entry per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
- Winners will be notified via email. If each winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win on the Westpac website at westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page, and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at www.westpac.co.nz/rescuerashie
- Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You are fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
- By submitting your entry and entering this competition, you are providing your information to Westpac and their authorised agents. Westpac will collect and use your details in connection with the competition only, unless stated otherwise.